Friday, November 25

Last minute sale!

I'm up at 4 am because I drank an espresso with desert (cheesecake made with duck eggs and goats milk, drizzled in carmel, topped with candied pecans. SO good.)
May I just say that I'm grateful my life has been full of alliances with foodie friends?



(and this was just the salad!)

Thanksgiving 2011   (sadly matt had to work)


Riding on a wave of tired but wired, I freshened up the shop and got it ready for a weekend sale. Beginning today through Monday (ends midnight Alaska time) en-JOY free domestic shipping (US/Canada) & $15 International Flat Rate. I also brought back a few plywerk mounted Photographs of Alaska  for 1/2 off. Exciting stuff! 

Hey! Have you heard about the black friday/cyber monday sale happening over at moo.com? 30% off everything! I'm planning to get my print on by Monday and thought I'd ask if you guys would  like to see any of the photographs from the blog made into postcards or cards? If so, kindly leave a link to the image in the comments section. Thanks!





1 comment:

  1. Did you stay up till Matt got home, crazy lady?? Actually I was so sleepy but wide awake because of that espresso.... It was a Happy Thanksgiving dear friend!

    ReplyDelete