Thursday, October 28

Multiples



 I’ve been noticing the birds. Where they used to come to the feeder in ones and twos, they now come in fives and sixes. This has been going on for days. It feels symbolic as my own life feels multiplied in love, joy, creativity and time.



I am celebrating some awesome business success today and boy oh boy if you are feeling my vibe you’ve found yourself smiling for no reason, bustin’ a move in your kitchen, splurging on that high dollar item, letting someone cut in front of you in rush hour traffic...

I believe that this is what happens when we do that one wild, thrilling goose bump thing that makes us come alive. When we choose what we do for a living, when we take a chance and add vision and passion to the equation – Watch out!!!


Hope these last days of October are happy ones for you old pal. 


1 comment:

  1. Love this post. Happy to hear of your success.....and I also let people cut in front of me when I am in a good mood so this made me laugh.:)

    ReplyDelete