Friday, July 2

Happy July!


Green Smoothie w/ Kale from the garden!

I am back on my green smoothie kick and let me tell you – it is like a facial in glass, an energy boost, and a “did I ever really crave fatty foods and sweets kina drink?”  It kicked my cold’s butt and left me energized and feeling like I could take on the world. Yay! Just in time for Road Trip # 2. 

Central, Alaska

This time, we are going to Central, Alaska to celebrate my friend’s 1-year wedding anniversary with a little rowdy camping trip! Woo- Hoo!

Sarah and Olee              July 4th, 2009

This is the heart rock painting I made for them last night….4 hours of tiny dotted love went into it!

Heart Rock Anniversary Present

I have re opened my etsy store – take a peak. I will be rolling out more handmade love as the month progresses!


NEW painted stone over at Etsy!

Have a great weekend! See you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment