Tuesday, July 20

because sometimes, you just need '3' exclamation marks!!!

Hey! I am the Artist in Program over at Camp Fire this July and I’m having a ball! This week we are working on connection paintings and dream boards.

While editing my pictures from today’s projects, I came upon these gems. 




              Once the kids started writing their lists of favorite things, there was no stopping them. 



Kids are at such ease with imagination, I love that. They are big believers with open embraces when it comes to dreams and favored things. They are my kind of folk.

                                           Changing the Energy Landscape


                                ((my favorite from the day))

Tomorrow we will be using our list’s to inspire us as we put the first washes on our paintings. Lots of good to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment