Saturday, October 9

Saturdays are for lovers


I caught the clock at a good time



for a dog walk in my old hood





Oh Warp Drive
and Milky Way how I love thee




and there were kisses from the forest - see the x of xo?

We saw first frosts


 and an address sign that made me think a hobbit might live there -


Such a good drive home soundtracked with a forgotten mix



AND I even had real mail love waiting for me. Inside - 


two switch plate covers I am crazy about


 (to see where I found them click here)

I wasn't kidding about my winter baking routine starting...


Wild Alaskan Blueberry muffins 
formed a spontaneous heart *


 There was even rainbow light on bedroom walls 


and chickadees flying from feeders


..... can a day start any better?












No comments:

Post a Comment