Friday, August 24

Instagram Pics & Announcement

spotted at a garage sale in fox, alaska

 nail art

 post office run with talia 

 Antique glass insulator jack pot

on the studio floor 

digging making nail art...

These pictures are a bit random and have nothing to do with the post, rather they're a tiny peek into my world via Instagram. I'm really loving the ease of taking and sharing pictures through my iphone. It's a whole new world!  

Ahem. So this announcement? I wanted to tell you that tomorrow I will host a giveaway for a framed stone right here. All you will have to do is leave a comment on that post and your name will be entered. See you then friends.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Amy...
    That photo of you and talia has melted my heart...
    God bless you both precious souls...
    with love xoxo San

    ReplyDelete